Do you have a Denver home inspection need? Well, you’ve come to the right place! First, we’d like to take a moment to help educate you on what to look for when choosing a Denver home inspector. The most important fact to be aware of is that a home inspector does not have to be licensed to practice in Colorado. With that in mind, here are some key factors to consider when sifting through the myriad of inspectors:
- A membership in a professional trade association for home inspectors such as INTERNACHI, ASHI or NAHI. These organizations have a specific set of standards and codes of ethics they require their members to follow as well as continuing education hours to put in.
- Experience. Experience. Experience. An experienced Denver home inspector will have performed hundreds of home inspections. This ensures that his inspection will be thorough, truthful and professional. He will be able to deliver a briefing of the report in a factual, non-alarming manner.
- The inspection report should be computerized and written in a narrative style with photographs included.
- The Denver home inspector should be willing and able to go into all accessible areas including crawl spaces, attics and roofs.
- The inspector should allow the homebuyer and his/her representative to be present during the inspection and review the information on site with the buyer after the inspection is performed.
- The inspector should be available to you by phone or email after he leaves the inspection site to assist in answering any questions that you might still need answered.
ABOUT JARDY PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
When buying a home, it is vital to the decision making process to have the most accurate information available to properly assess the current condition of the property. We take great pride in delivering our on-site reports as honestly and factually as possible.
A thorough inspection by a Jardy Property inspector is one of the most important tools for a careful buyer or seller. Most real estate transactions involve hundreds of thousands of dollars changing hands. It is essential that everyone is as informed as possible about the physical condition of that property.
Our home inspectors take an active role in the association and attend all of the training conferences and meetings. We prefer to take an active role in ensuring that ethical standards and proper guidelines for the home inspection industry are established and maintained. Every Jardy Property Inspection is guaranteed to be performed to the highest standards set by InterNachi.
We have the experience needed to be able to accurately evaluate the condition of a property and to correctly report the relative importance of each item found.
Now that you have a bit more information to think with, please feel free to go over our “Frequently Asked Questions” section. If you are still left with questions, we’re just a phone call away.